|J Wells||Kent v Sussex||Brighton||1862|
|G Ulyett||Lord Harris' XI v New South Wales||Sydney||1878-79|
|G Nash||Lancashire v Somerset||Manchester||1882|
|JB Hide||Sussex v MCC||Lord's||1890|
|FJ Shacklock||Nottinghamshire v Somerset||Nottingham||1893|
|AD Downes||Otago v Auckland||Dunedin||1893-94|
|F Martin||MCC v Derbyshire||Lord's||1895|
|AW Mold||Lancashire v Nottinghamshire||Nottingham||1895|
|W Brearley||Lancashire v Somerset||Manchester||1905|
|S Haigh||MCC v Army XI||Pretoria||1905-06|
|AE Trott*||Middlesex v Somerset||Lord's||1907|
|FA Tarrant||Middlesex v Gloucestershire||Bristol||1907|
|A Drake||Yorkshire v Derbyshire||Chesterfield||1914|
|SG Smith||Northamptonshire v Warwickshire||Birmingham||1914|
|HA Peach||Surrey v Sussex||The Oval||1924|
|AF Borland||Natal v Griqualand West||Kimberley||1926-27|
|JEH Hooker||New South Wales v Victoria||Sydney||1928-29|
|RK Tyldesley||Lancashire v Derbyshire||Derby||1929|
|RJ Crisp||Western Province v Griqualand West||Johannesburg||1931-32|
|RJ Crisp||Western Province v Natal||Durban||1933-34|
|AR Gover||Surrey v Worcestershire||Worcester||1935|
|WH Copson||Derbyshire v Warwickshire||Derby||1937|
|WA Henderson||NE Transvaal v Orange Free State||Bloemfontein||1937-38|
|F Ridgway||Kent v Derbyshire||Folkestone||1951|
|AK Walker *||Nottinghamshire v Leicestershire||Leicester||1956|
|SN Mohol||President's XI v Combined XI||Pune||1965-66|
|D Robins||South Australia v New South Wales||Adelaide||1965-66|
|PI Pocock *||Surrey v Sussex||Eastbourne||1972|
|SS Sain||Delhi v Himachal Pradesh||New Delhi||1988-89|
|D Dais||W Province (Suburbs) v Central Province||Colombo||1990-91|
|Ali Gauhar||Karachi Blues v United Bank||Peshawar||1994-95|
|KD James*||Hampshire v Indians||Southampton||1996|
|GP Butcher||Surrey v Derbyshire||The Oval||2000|
|Fazl-e-Akbar||PIA v Habib Bank||Lahore||2001-02|
|CM Willoughby||Cape Cobras v Dolphins||Durban||2005-06|
|Tabish Khan||Karachi Whites v Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited||Karachi (UBL)||2009-10|
|N Wagner||Otago v Wellington||Queenstown||2010-11|
|Khalid Usman||Abbottabad v Karachi Blues||Karachi||2013-14|
|Mahmudullah||Central Zone v North Zone||Savar||2013-14|
|AC Thomas||Somerset v Sussex||Taunton||2014|
1. The feats of Brearley, Hooker, Tyldesley and Sain were spread over two innings.
2. *Trott had another hat-trick in the same innings of this, his benefit match.
3. *Having bowled J Firth with the last ball of the first innings, Walker achieved a unique feat by dismissing G Lester, M Tompkin and GA Smithson with the first three balls of the second.
4. *Sussex lost five wickets in the course of the final (six-ball) over of their match with Surrey at Eastbourne. Pocock, who had taken three wickets in his previous over, captured four more, taking in all seven wickets with 11 balls, a feat unique in first-class matches. (The eighth wicket fell to a run-out)
5. *James is the only player to score a century in the same match.
Did you know?
Australia's Hugh Trumble has taken 141 Test wickets. Each of those wickets have come against the same team - England. Trumble has the most Test wickets among bowlers who have taken all their wickets against a single opposition.
Tournament, match & LIVE fixed odds at bet365